Tuesday, October 18, 2011

word vomit

I hate texting. Absolutely hate it. Yes, sometimes it is very helpful, but the amount of comments that I say that I wish to take back has grown exponentially since I began texting. And, unfortunately, when I text that comment, I have to stare at it until the person responds, and then I have to apologize. Most of the time the people don't even notice, or say that it didn't matter.

As frustrating as all of this is for me, I am grateful for it. When I make mistakes, it is an expression of my freewill, a beautiful gift from God (although sometimes it feels like a curse). God was so loving when He created us that He gave us the ability to choose. We have the ability to choose what we would like to choose. EVEN IF ITS WRONG. If we didn't have the ability to choose, we would be nothing for than robots, programed to do specific actions. By having the ability to choose, we have the ability to love.

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment